We have the following opportunities at present:
1) Hygiene Assistant with Admin Duties full time & part time
– full time 40 hours a week average on a rota basis (5 days on, 1 day off and a long 5 day break at the end of the month – see Note 1 below)
– part time 20-30 hours a week again on a rota basis and depending on demand.
– hours of work depending on working days: mon-thu 12pm-9pm; fri-sun 9am-6pm
– fully employed legally by us on payroll, holidays paid, etc. (need to have right to work as an employee)
Our vacancy is primarily full time so this is strongly preferred.
The job involves:
– cleaning and sanitisation of treatment rooms after client has finished treatment to have room ready for next client;
– end of day general cleaning(dusting, mopping, etc.);
– keep and update inventory of cleaning materials and supplies.
– admin duties: scanning, update cleaning materials inventory on computer, filing of documents, answer entry phone and let clients in reception area.
Your qualities and skills:
– You will have good command of English language and the ability to clearly understand and communicate back;
– You will have strong work ethics and take pride in executing tasks to a high standard;
– You present yourself impeccably at all times and deal with everyone in a professional manner;
– You are coachable and are willing to learn and accept constructive feedback;
– Ability to work in team and take responsibility for own actions is a must: we are a small (4) but very committed team.
– Full training will be provided on the sanitisation procedure – general cleaning experience preferred;
Please note we provide colon hydrotherapy (colonic irrigation) the treatment involves using water to get rid of poo so the sanitisation of the treatment rooms involves cleaning small traces of poo from the device – if this is something you do not like then this is not the job for you as there are two rooms to be sanitised and prepared every hour.
Also we finish at 9pm on weekdays so take this into consideration- depending on where you live you may get home late.
Salary depending on experience and upon interview.
The company is expanding and career opportunities are there for the right candidate to take on more responsibilities and evolve with the company. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals.
If interested please get in touch for immediate interview.
(Note 1: example of 4 week rota:
Week 1: Mon-OFF
Week 2: Mon/ Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri-WORK
Week 3: Mon/ Tue/Wed/Thu-WORK
Week 4: Mon/ Tue/Wed-WORK
Then repeat from Week 1)
HOW TO APPLY
Please email email@example.com with the following information:
– whether you are looking for full time or part-time or both opportunities.
– your detailed up to date CV including all work experience as well as computer and telephone skills.
– current contact information including mobile telephone number and email.
We receive a lot of applications so a covering letter with your motivation for joining us and anything else to make your application stand out will strongly go to your advantage.
You need right to work as an EMPLOYEE (not self-employed).