Outer beauty and vitality is a true reflection of beauty within.
When toxins are absorbed through the colon into our circulatory system, they can accumulate in different areas:
- fat cells: causing weight gain and obesity
- skin: since the skin is the biggest elimination organ for the body, improper filtration in the alimentary tract as a result of an overworked liver and colon can result in skin problems and body odour. Toxicity can often develop into more serious skin conditions
- joints and muscles: as our lives go by, toxicity naturally builds in joints and muscles, causing joint pain, rheumatism, arthritis, back pain, sciatic pain
Moreover, toxicity and the improper absorption of nutrients can result into metabolic irregularities including water retention and cellulites.
A detox program combining Colon hydrotherapy, sensible eating and exercise can help rejuvenate the body as it eliminates what it no longer needs, such as excess fat, while a better functioning colon can have a rejuvenating effect on other organs like the skin and additionally aid metabolic improvements. Clients suffering from the above complaints generally experience one or more of the following benefits:
- a general sense of wellbeing and rejuvenation
- a decrease in size and softening of the abdominal area
- improved complexion and skin tone
- clearer skin & eyes
- healthier hair and nails
- weight loss and/or normalizing of water retention
- relief from joint pain, rheumatisms, arthritis
Bespoke Treatments Programmes
At Aqualibria, we recommend a bespoke treatment programme for every client, as every person is unique and in a different state of health. Hence, the duration and frequency of this programme is based entirely on the individual needs and objectives of each client. (One session very rarely accomplishes the desired result).
The duration and frequency of sessions will also be affected by the individual response to the treatment and will be reviewed during the course.
The following programmes give an indication of a typical course of treatments depending on the overall objective:
- Figure improvement including metabolic irregularities (water retention, cellulites): for weight loss, healthier skin and hair, eye clearing and metabolic improvement: typically a detox programme is suggested, formulated specifically for the individual in adjunction to allergy testing and combined with a nutrition and exercise programme.
- Senior: relief from joint pain, arthritis, rheumatisms, improved immune system, feeling younger: a sensible and gentle detox or maintenance plan formulated in conjunction with a health practitioner tailor made to the individual needs. We will require a doctor’s check-up and may require further testing like faecal occult blood examination before embarking a course of treatments.
- High flyer: busy lifestyle, coping with stress, sleeping better: general maintenance programme, ideally preceded by a detox programme.
Whatever your needs are, please contact us directly or ask your health practitioner to get in touch with us to discuss your case to enable us to devise a bespoke programme which is achievable for you.
Rejuvenating from within is an enlightening and joyful journey of discovery that imparts an incomparable sense of wellbeing. Revealing your inner beauty could prove to be one of the most exhilarating times of your life!