When the body is in balance, every part works in harmony and supports the whole being to live more.
Unfortunately, most of us today lead hectic lifestyles where we are constantly inundated with the daily demands, stresses and pressures of work life and home life, combined with lengthy working hours, lack of rest, low water intake, not enough exercise… often it seems we are even too busy to go to the bathroom! Yet we take these daily occurrences for granted and live with them through the years without giving the effect on our bodies a second thought. To this we add travels to exotic destinations where we expose our bodies to foreign foods and all that comes with it…. Not surprisingly, toxins begin to build up affecting our tissues and cells.
When the body needs rebalancing, the accumulated toxicity often manifests itself through one or more of the following parts of the body:
- colon: resulting in constipation, diarrhoea, spastic colon, atonic colon, sluggishness, flatulence, haemorrhoids, abdominal bloating, intestinal Candida, various parasites;
- other elimination organs:
- lungs: causing asthma, halitosis (foul breath);
- skin: provoking eczema, psoriasis, sallow complexion and other skin problems, e.g. acne;
- liver and kidneys: increased toxicity, sluggishness, pain;
Pathologies of congestive origin can also be linked to toxicity (headache, migraine, ear, nose and throat blockages, sinus problems) as well as allergies, where the body no longer tolerates certain substances.
Emotional toxicity as well as physical toxicity can manifest itself in various ways: the solar plexus is the emotional centre of the body and the transverse colon passes right through it. If an emotional event is left uncompleted, it often results in physical tension being stored in the solar plexus, which affects all organs in the area, including the colon. This on-going tightening of the colon muscle results in diminished movement of faecal material through the colon, which is known as constipation: This can result in: depression, lethargy, anxiety and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
A course of colon hydrotherapy (colonic irrigation) treatments combined with sensible eating allows the body to detox thereby achieving the following positive benefits:
- Cleansing of the colon and other elimination organs, thereby relieving symptoms associated with toxicity;
- Exercising of the colon muscles: Because of the continuous inflow of water and subsequent release during the treatment, the body naturally uses the colon muscles to evacuate waste matter, providing a more gentle release. At the same time, the peristalsis (action of the muscles of the colon) is greatly stimulated and this acts as an excellent workout for the colon, therefore providing relief from constipation, spastic colon, atonic colon.
- Reshaping of the colon: An abnormally shaped colon regains its natural state through the gentle action of the water, coupled with the qualified nurse therapist’s massage techniques;
More specific conditions like bloating linked to period pains and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) may also be relieved through colon hydrotherapy.
Allergies are often a manifestation of internal imbalance. Colon hydrotherapy combined with good nutrition and exercising can greatly help to relieve these symptoms.
Colon hydrotherapy may additionally prove beneficial in the rehabilitative treatment of drug (prescription and narcotic) and other addictions, via the periodic flushing of the chemical toxins out of the body, combined with a properly devised addiction recovery plan.
Bespoke Treatment Programmes
At Aqualibria, we recommend a bespoke treatment programme for every client, as every person is unique and in a different state of health. Hence, the duration and frequency of this programme is based entirely on the individual needs and objectives of each client. (One session very rarely accomplishes the desired result). We assess your whole lifestyle (diet, exercise regime, stress related co-factors) to identify potential sources for the various conditions and recommend a bespoke treatment plan, monitoring results throughout the programme. Generally a cleansing and detoxing programme can be highly beneficial in most cases.
Clinical/Surgery use: Colon hydrotherapy (colonic irrigation) can be used in place of laxatives for certain diagnostic tests as well as pre- and post-surgical procedures. This solution is not only more natural but more practical and is often preferred by clients who choose to be free from the obvious implications of laxative intake and wish to be able to carry on their daily routine as normal. Please note this does not replace your doctors’ advice. Please contact us for the Physicians Specialty Protocol.
Whatever your needs are, contact us directly or ask your health practitioner to get in touch with us to discuss your case to enable us to devise a bespoke programme that is achievable for you.
Rebalancing your system is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself. Once the internal system is in balance, most of our clients experience a renewed sense of vitality and a remarkable feeling of joy and elation which many may not have enjoyed for a long time…
“Every tissue is fed by the blood, which is supplied by the intestinal system. When the intestines are dirty, the blood is dirty & so are the organs and the tissues. It is the intestinal system that has to be cared for before any effective healing can take place.” – Dr Bernard Jensen